"My early life experiences have given me great insight into the ubiquitous nature of the law and remains the driving force behind my goals of providing ethical and sophisticated legal services to the clients I passionately serve."
Liam Brannon is an associate in the firm’s St. Louis office. He focuses on serving corporations, insurance carriers, and healthcare companies of all sizes in a variety of commercial, employment, and tort related matters. Prior to joining the firm, he defended insurance companies and national retailers in personal injury and product liability litigation at a boutique St. Louis defense firm.
During law school, Liam earned Dean’s List honors and served as a member on UIC School of Law’s Moot Court Honors Council. He spent more than 300 hours working with the UIC School of Law’s Veteran’s Legal Clinic where he advocated for military veterans seeking discharge upgrades and disability benefits before Discharge Review Boards and VA administrative agencies. He also worked for multiple Chicago-based law firms as a part-time clerk, gaining invaluable experience handling breach of contract disputes and various first- and third-party insurance issues.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- USDC, Southern District of Illinois
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Concentration in Trial Advocacy and Dispute Resolution
- University of Illinois, B.A., 2016
Memberships & Activities
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers