Eight Baker Sterchi Attorneys Included in 2016 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Publication
Eight Baker Sterchi Cowden & Rice attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2016 Edition of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers:
- John Cowden – General Litigation and Top 100 List
- David Eisenberg – Employment & Labor
- James Scott Kreamer – Business Litigation
- Thomas Rice – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Shawn Rogers – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Thomas Sterchi – Personal Injury Products: Defense
- Jonathan Benevides - Civil Litigation: Defense (Rising Star)
- John Patterson – Civil Litigation: Defense (Rising Star)
Cowden, Eisenberg, Rice and Sterchi have been selected for inclusion every year since the inception of the publication in 2005. Additionally, Cowden has been selected to the Top 100 list each year since inception.
The Super Lawyers publication recognizes lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers recognizes no more than 5% of attorneys in each state.
The Top 100 list includes Missouri and Kansas attorneys who ranked top of the list in the publication’s nomination, research, and blue-ribbon review process.
Rising Stars recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Rising Stars recognizes no more than 2.5% of attorneys in each state.
Services: Commercial, Employment & Labor, Personal Injury Defense and Product Liability
Attorneys: John W. Cowden, David M. Eisenberg, James Scott Kreamer, Thomas E. Rice, Shawn M. Rogers, Thomas N. Sterchi, Jonathan E. Benevides and John E. Patterson