John graduated from the University of Kansas School of Law, where he served on the staff of Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy. He has been selected as a Rising Star by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers 2012-2019.
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device
- Art, Entertainment & Fashion
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- USDC, District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D.
- Symposium Editor, Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Kansas Defender Project
- University of Kansas, B.A.
Memberships & Activities
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Torts Committee
- Mainstreet Parkville Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Music Licensing - Paying the Piper (and the Copyright Owner)—The Music Modernization Act of 2017, The Licensing Journal, Volume 39, No. 3 (2018)
Awards & Recognition
- Selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2012-2019