Travis McDonald focuses his practice in litigation with an emphasis in insurance defense in product liability, premises liability, and personal injury claims. Travis practice is also concentrated on first party litigation, as he regularly handles complex property and casualty cases. He has experience representing clients at all stages of litigation, including pre-trial strategy, motion practice, written discovery, depositions, and trial.
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device
- Recreational Transportation
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri Kansas City, J.D., 2014
- Southeast Missouri State University, B.S. Environmental Science, cum laude, 2011