Gregorio Silva focuses his practice on civil defense litigation with experience in a variety of practice areas, including personal injury, products liability, multidistrict (MDL) litigation, premises liability and catastrophic injuries. Gregorio handles all phases of litigation – from pretrial fact investigation to jury verdict and appeal – across the United States.
He has experience representing corporate and individual clients in cases involving fire liability, trucking and automobile accidents, and wrongful death.
Gregorio graduated from the University of Nevada Las Vegas William S. Boyd Law School Cum Laude, where he was a finalist in the Animal Law Moot Court Competition and recipient of several academic accolades. He was recognized as a Nevada Legal Elite attorney in 2019.
- Food & Beverage
- Recreational Transportation
- USDC, District of Nevada
- USDC, District of Arizona
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A., 2010
Memberships & Activities
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Nevada Legal Elite, 2019