Jennifer Maloney’s practice is focused on civil litigation defense, primarily in the areas of premises liability, product liability, personal injury and transportation. She is also experienced at handling toxic torts, pharmaceutical liability, complex and class action litigation, construction litigation, insurance coverage, and nursing home litigation.
Experienced working with in-house counsel, claims adjusters, third-party administrators, business owners, and risk managers, Jennifer represents a variety of clients in the construction, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and transportation industries in federal and state courts across Missouri and Illinois. For the last several years she has defended a major trucking company in personal injury and broker liability cases.
Jennifer is currently serving as president of the St. Clair County Bar Association. She is also an active member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- USDC, Southern District of Illinois
- USDC, Central District of Illinois
- USDC, Northern District of Illinois
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Southern Illinois University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2001
Memberships & Activities
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- East St. Louis Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Southern District of Illinois Chapter
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- President (current)
- First Vice President (2018-2019)
- Secretary (2017-2018)
- Board of Directors (2016-2017)