Andreea Sharkey focuses her practice in litigation with an emphasis in insurance litigation, personal injury defense, general liability claims, and product liability.
Andreea has assisted a variety of clients in litigation and advising capacities by focusing on finding creative solutions to complicated problems. She has experience in all stages of litigation, including pre-trial strategy, motion practice, written discovery, depositions, and trial.Andreea graduated from Washington University School of Law in 2017. During law school, she served as Co-Chair of the Pro Bono Committee, a member of the Public Service Advisory Board, and was a part of the Women’s Law Caucus. While completing her law degree, Andreea also worked as a law clerk for a local firm assisting with a variety of litigation matters. She is a member of the Clayton Chamber of Commerce Leadership Class of 2018-2019 and supports local community organizations.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D., 2017
- St. John’s University, B.A. History & Government, summa cum laude, 2014
Memberships & Activities
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Clayton Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Class, 2018-2019
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- The Women Lawyers' Association of Greater St. Louis
- Secretary, 2020-2021