Kehl Friesen focuses his practice in civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury, products liability and general liability defense.
Prior to joining the firm, Kehl gained experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury, products liability, and general tort cases. Kehl has practiced in a wide variety of industries including automotive, construction, healthcare, insurance, and medical device.Kehl received his J.D. from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law in 2013 and earned a degree in Journalism at the University of Kansas in 2009. While in law school, Kehl served as a Literary Editor for the UMKC Law Review.
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- USDC, District of Kansas
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Kansas, B.S.J., 2009
Memberships & Activities
- Asian American Bar Association of Kansas City
- Defense Research Institute
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers