Shatrasha Stone focuses her practice in litigation with an emphasis in medical malpractice, insurance litigation, personal injury defense and general liability claims.
Shatrasha began her legal career as an Assistant City Counselor for the City of St. Louis, serving as legal counsel for St. Louis City disciplinary and administrative matters, in addition to personal injury litigation in both State and Federal court. Shatrasha gained experience as first-chair in a jury trial and representing the City of St. Louis at all stages of litigation, including pre-trial strategy, motion practice, written discovery, and depositions.
Shatrasha graduated from the Saint Louis University School of Law in 2015. During law school, she also worked as a full-time Academic Advisor in the Saint Louis University Cook School of Business.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D. Civil Litigation, 2015
- Southeast Missouri State University, Master of Public Administration, 2011
- Southeast Missouri State University, B.A. Spanish / B.S. Criminal Justice, cum laude, 2009
Memberships & Activities
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Young Lawyers Division Chair (2019-2020)
- Young Lawyers Division Chair-Elect (2018-2019)
- Missouri Bar Associations' Leadership Academy Alumni
- Missouri Bar, Young Lawyers Council Member
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Mound City Bar Association, Executive Board, (2018-2019)
- Theodore McMillian Inns of Court
- Women Lawyer's Association of Greater St. Louis
- Handling a Municipal Traffic Case, Missouri Bar Association CLE Seminar (2018)
Awards & Recognition
- John C. Shepherd Professionalism Award Recipient
- We the Students, BAMSL (St. Louis Missouri 2017)
- Mini Law School, The Missouri Bar (Malden, Missouri 2017)