Brandy Simpson is a motivated and responsive attorney proficient in all aspects of the civil litigation process. While she primarily focuses her practice on medical malpractice defense, she also has experience defending premises liability, personal injury, and products liability matters.
Brandy focuses on staying involved in all facets of a case including taking and defending depositions, expert witness retention, legal and medical research, preparing witnesses for deposition and trial, handling discovery disputes, and preparing for and participating in trial. She has extensive experience representing physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, and insurance companies and prides herself on maintaining an open line of communication with each of her clients.
She serves as the Women’s Affinity Group Liaison to the firm’s Diversity Committee for the Belleville and St. Louis offices and organized the firm’s first Women in the Law CLE in 2019.
- West Virginia
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Eastern District of Kentucky
- USDC, Southern District of West Virginia
- University of Dayton, J.D., 2008
- Indiana University, B.A., 2005
Memberships & Activities
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Women in the Legal Profession Section (Secretary, 2020-2021)
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- The Women Lawyers' Association of Greater St. Louis
- Presenter: "Legal/Ethical Issues for Health Care Providers", UMSL College of Optometry (March 2020)
- Moderator: "Women in the Law: A Look at Where We've Been and Where We're Headed", BSCR CLE (November 2019)
- HavenHouse (Young Professionals Board Member, 2015-2019)