Brandy Simpson is a motivated and responsive attorney proficient in all aspects of the civil litigation process. While she primarily focuses her practice on medical malpractice defense, she also has experience defending premises liability, personal injury, and products liability matters.Brandy focuses on staying involved in all facets of a case including taking and defending depositions, expert witness retention, legal and medical research, preparing witnesses for deposition and trial, handling discovery disputes, and preparing for and participating in trial. She has extensive experience representing physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, and insurance companies and prides herself on maintaining an open line of communication with each of her clients.
- West Virginia
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Eastern District of Kentucky
- USDC, Southern District of West Virginia
- University of Dayton, J.D., 2008
- Indiana University, B.A., 2005
- HavenHouse (Young Professionals Board Member)