Rebecca Guntli focuses her practice in litigation with an emphasis in insurance defense in product liability, premises liability, personal injury claims, and coverage cases. She has experience representing clients at all stages of litigation, including pre-trial strategy, motion practice, written discovery, depositions, and trial.
Rebecca previously practiced at civil litigation firms in St. Louis where she focused on insurance defense, and clerked with a local plaintiff's firm known for its medical malpractice work.
While attending law school, Rebecca exhibited the same level of dedication and excellence that she brings to her cases today. She was a recipient of the Dagen Public Interest Fellowship, inducted into the Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society, and served as a teaching assistant for her Legal Research and Writing professor. Rebecca also obtained her health law concentration while attending law school and was a lead editor for the Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law & Policy.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D.
- Health Law Certificate
- University of Missouri Columbia, B.A, Political Science, Minor in Business Marketing, Magna Cum Laude
Memberships & Activities
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Women Lawyer’s Association of Greater St. Louis
Awards & Recognition
- Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers® in America: Ones to Watch, St. Louis Metropolitan Area
- Commercial Litigation (2021)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants (2021)
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2021)