Stacey focuses her practice in litigation with an emphasis in medical malpractice, transportation, insurance litigation, and general liability claims. She has experience representing clients at all stages of litigation, including pre-trial strategy, motion practice, written discovery, depositions, trial, and appeal.
Stacey previously practiced at a large civil defense firm in downtown St. Louis where she represented clients in the area of first party insurance coverage, with a special emphasis on arson/fraud claims, as well as general liability claims. Stacey has successfully defended multiple cases as first chair in Missouri and Illinois.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- St. Louis University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Health Law Certificate
- Webster University, B.A., 2009
Memberships & Activities
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Women Lawyers’ Association of St. Louis
Awards & Recognition
- Academic Excellence Award in Health Care Law
- Academic Excellence Award in Regulation of Human Subjects Research
- Stray Rescue St. Louis (Volunteer)