Licensed in Missouri and Illinois, Becky Christensen focuses her practice in litigation with an emphasis on medical malpractice, real estate matters, employment litigation, and general liability claims.Prior to joining the firm, Becky spent seven years at a mid-size St. Louis law firm defending medical malpractice and employment claims for hospital systems and nursing homes, and represented healthcare clients and other companies on a wide-range of complaints and litigation. Becky has defended employment litigation cases and counseled clients with respect to the ADA, MHRA, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, FLSA, and other state and federal employment laws. Becky has experience working with clients throughout all stages of litigation in state and federal court, including pretrial strategy, discovery, depositions, mediation, trial, and appeal.
Becky earned her B.A. from Duke University and her J.D. from Washington University School of Law. While in law school, Becky won the Wiley Rutlege Moot Court competition, Washington University’s oldest and largest moot court. Becky was also honored to be voted commencement speaker by her peers. Becky has been named a Missouri & Kansas Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2014-2017.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- USDC, Southern District of Illinois
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Duke University, B.A., 2004
Memberships & Activities
- Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
Awards & Recognition
- Selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2018
- New City School (Volunteer)