John Beard's practice is focused on representing healthcare providers in medical malpractice litigation. Additionally, he represents corporations of various sizes in products liability, insurance, and general liability litigation. John is regarded for his experience representing clients at all stages of litigation, from initial case assessment to appeal.
John previously practiced at a mid-size civil litigation defense firm where he represented clients in medical malpractice, Federal Employer’s Liability Act (FELA), toxic tort, and insurance litigation. He is admitted to practice in Missouri and Illinois, as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Missouri and Southern District of Illinois.
- USDC, Southern District of Illinois
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Bradley University, B.S., 2011
Memberships & Activities
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- St. Louis Gaelic Athletic Association