Nate Leming practices in a variety of areas at the firm. He is adept at handling all aspects of litigation from the initial investigation, coordination and execution of strategy, to bringing cases to successful resolution, either through mediation or trial. Nate has tried multiple cases as first chair.
Nate has worked with in house counsel, claims adjusters and administrators, national and local counsel for large commercial businesses, as well as risk managers and hospital and nursing home administrators.
Nate’s many relocations as a child have rendered him uncommonly comfortable with new situations, surroundings, and people. These qualities make him invaluable to clients as he is composed under the pressure of navigating new matters, and maintains an exceptional ability to communicate case information and expectations to all involved parties.
During law school, he served as a law clerk to the Missouri Court of Appeals-Western District and the Missouri Attorney General’s Office in the Litigation Division. Originally from Lafayette, Indiana, Nate now lives in St. Louis with his wife and three children, Sam, Kate and Jake.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, Southern District of Illinois
- University of Missouri School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Roberts Scholar
- Drury University, B.A., cum laude, 2005
- British-American College of London, Fall 2003
Memberships & Activities
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Transportation Lawyers Association (TLA)
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
Awards & Recognition
- Selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list, 2014-2016.
- Missouri Lawyers Media Up & Coming Award, 2019
- City of Kirkwood Library (Board Member, Finance Committee)