Leigh Ann is an associate in the Kansas City office. Prior to joining the firm, she served as law clerk to the Honorable James F. Kanatzar of the 16th Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri and worked as an associate at another Kansas City area law firm.
Leigh Ann graduated from American University Washington College of Law in 2013. During law school she was a research assistant for a global pro bono law firm, providing free legal assistance to states and governments involved in peace negotiations, post-conflict democratic transition, and prosecution of war criminals. In her third year of law school she served as a student attorney for the Women and the Law Clinic representing clients in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and the courts of Maryland.
Leigh Ann earned her undergraduate degree in Marketing, International Business, and Italian from the University of Kansas in 2010.
- USDC, District of Kansas
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- University of Kansas, B.S. Marketing, International Business, and Italian, 2010
Memberships & Activities
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Lead To Read Volunteer, Garfield Elementary, Kansas City, Missouri (2017-2018)
- Kansas City Public Library (Advocacy Committee Member)