2017 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Recognizes Eight Baker Sterchi Attorneys
Eight Baker Sterchi Cowden & Rice attorneys have been recognized in the 2017 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers and Rising Stars publication:
- John Cowden – Aviation & Aerospace
- David Eisenberg – Employment & Labor
- James Scott Kreamer – Business Litigation
- Thomas Rice – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Shawn Rogers – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Thomas Sterchi – Personal Injury Products: Defense
- Jonathan Benevides - Civil Litigation: Defense (Rising Star)
- John Patterson – Civil Litigation: Defense (Rising Star)
The Super Lawyers publication recognizes lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers recognizes no more than 5% of attorneys in each state. Rising Stars are top up-and-coming attorneys in a state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less, with only 2.5% of attorneys in each state being recognized.
Cowden, Eisenberg, Rice and Sterchi have been selected for inclusion in the publication since it was launched in 2005.
Services: Aerospace, Commercial, Employment & Labor, Personal Injury Defense and Product Liability
Attorneys: John W. Cowden, David M. Eisenberg, James Scott Kreamer, Thomas E. Rice, Shawn M. Rogers, Thomas N. Sterchi, Jonathan E. Benevides and John E. Patterson