Paul Penticuff's practice focuses on product liability litigation with an emphasis in drug and medical device cases, mass tort litigation and complex commercial disputes. He is familiar with the FDA approval process, the regulation of medical devices and pharmaceuticals and other highly regulated industries. Paul also practices in the fields of intellectual property litigation, insurance litigation, environmental litigation, construction litigation and general commercial litigation. He has successfully tried cases in State and Federal courts, and has represented clients in mediations and appellate arguments in cases filed throughout the country. In addition to his work in the courtroom, Paul is heavily involved in managing national and regional litigation.
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- USDC, District of Kansas
- University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law, JD, 1993
- Note and Comment Editor
- Missouri Law Review
- Order of the Barristers
- Board of Advocates
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research & Writing
- Southwest Baptist University, BS (History/Political Science), summa cum laude, 1990
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society, Vice-President
Memberships & Activities
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Missouri
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- Member, Product Liability Committee
- Member, Drug & Device Committee (New Member Orientation Subcommittee)
- Participates in drafting amicus briefs
- Student Mediation Coordinator for De La Salle Education Center
- "Mandatory Retirement for Missouri Judges, Gregory v. Ashcroft," 57 Mo. L. Rev. 553 (Spring 1992).
- "A New Standard for the Modification of Consent Decrees, Rufo v. Inmates of Suffolk County Jail," 57 Mo. L. Rev. 1391 (Fall 1992).