Noemi Donovan focuses her practice on surety bond litigation matters, debtor-creditor rights, premises liability and general business and civil litigation. She has represented numerous surety companies on a wide variety of bond matters in both Missouri and Kansas, including performance bonds, public official bonds, motor vehicle dealer bonds and notary bonds. In addition, she has worked with lending and financial institutions on loan origination and creditor issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Noemi practiced in Ohio representing clients in all phases of litigation as well as working as a lobbyist on both the state and federal levels. While in law school, she also worked in the legal department of a Fortune 500 company and for the United States District Court, District of Minnesota. Noemi graduated cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1992.
- USDC, Western District of Missouri
- USDC, District of Kansas
- University of Minnesota, J.D., cum laude, 1992
- ABA Moot Court
- Indiana University, B.S. (Business), 1989
Memberships & Activities
- ALFA International
- Steering Committee, Women's Initiative Practice Group
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Contributor: ALFA International Construction 50 State Compendia - Missouri Section (2016).
- Co-Author: "The Principal's Subcontractors: Payment Bond Issues and Ratification Agreements," American Bar Association, Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section, Fidelity and Surety Law Committee (2016).
- Contributor: Defense Research Institute (DRI) Construction Litigation Desk Reference – Kansas Section (2015).